Congratulations to the Elected PhilCeCNet Executive Council for the year 2018 to 2020
The election for the new set of officers was held during the PhilCeCNet General Assembly on 18 April 2018 at Lingayen, Pangasinan. The following were elected:
- UPOU represented by Ms. Emely Amoloza
- PCAARRD (lone candidate for NGA sector) represented by Mr. Richard E. Amansec
- MDFI (lone candidate for CSA) represented by its President Dr. Angelo Juan O. Ramos
- Globe Telecomm, Inc. (lone candidate for Private sector)
- Mr. Marvin Jacela (LGU sector)
- Mr. Romie Cabellon (Center Manager sector)
- Ms. Milagrosa Soliven (End-user sector)
- DICT (ex-officio Secretary ) represented by Misses Cheryll Ortega and Ma. Teresa Camba
The elected officers shall soon meet to choose who among them will occupy the positions of Chair, Vice-Chair, and Treasurer.
Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!